1. Effective January 9, 2011, all posts will be moderated and screened.
Posts that will be deleted: pointless quizzes, spam, posts asking fans of a character how they can possibly like this character, spoiler posts claiming something you know will piss off another group as the best thing ever, posts trying to score free stuff, etc.
2. All long posts and large pictures should be placed under an lj-cut. All pictures larger than 400x600 must be under an lj-cut. Save our layouts and flist, please.
3. Spoilers: ALL spoilers under a cut, please.
4. Clois videos are allowed, as long as they are produced by our members.
5. If you are going to link creative works on your journal to the community, they need to be unlocked. While we understand the desire to protect yourself in your space, it's just aggravating to scroll down a space where one would ostensibly share their work, only to find dozens of posts they don't have access to unless they 'friend' someone they don't know.
6. Member requests are permitted as long as they are linked back to your own journal, the requests are limited to no more than 10, and a timeframe is specified.
If at any point you would like to contact us with a question/comment/problem with the community, please private message to co-moderators babettew54 or hanakt.
Our newest Clois couple... Amy and Henry! Courtesy of TotalFilm, May issue 2013
This community was created for all the Cloisers out there, particularly those in our little circle of friends. Now, we're branching out to other Cloisers who love Clois icons and stories, and want a 'friendly' place to post their work so other fans can have access and enjoy them. Membership is open.. all are welcome.